Monday, December 1, 2008

Here's my black and white and red all over quilt in progress

Brenda checking in from Scraps and Strings, where I'm nearly finished hand quilting this wall quilt, which is a bit more into the reds than black and white, but it does meet the challenge requirements of black and white and one other colour. In this picture its just pin basted, and the words read" Black and White and Read all over." I'm looking forward to getting into the blacks and whites in a serious way in the new year, but first I'm going to finish this one and a couple of other UFOs. Thanks Jackie for setting a great challenge.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this quilt! Fantastic... can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Great quilts. I'm very partial to baskets.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Wow, how beautiful!

Kritta22 said...

gorgeous! I love it!

Purple and Paisley said...

oh, it's just wonderful!

henny said...

Wonderful...especially your idea to put some word on it.