Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm here, I'm here, I'm here! Thank you for the invitiation. Sad to say but my black and white stash is practically non-existent (luckily, I am a positive person and flipped this to a positive.... now I have a reason to do some shopping and swapping). I do have a small project in mind to start with but have yet to commit to my 'color'.
This it my inspiration for my 1st bw challenge piece. My plan is to make a mini-quilt / wallhanging similar to the picture below. I found this on google images and it is not my work - do not know the original artist to give proper credit (sorry).

I have a few doll quilts to finish up and then it I will start my 1st b&w challenge piece.
Sara

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sara, Welcome aboard!! I love the pillow. I can't wait to see what color you will add for your project. I just did some shopping with Jane (button on sidebar). I received my fat quarters already and loved everyone. In fact, I didn't have any of the ones she sent in my stash. And I have quite an extensive B & W Stash!

Nanette Merrill said...

ok that is just too cute. nice work sara

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Hi sara, That is just beautiful!

Simone de Klerk said...

Wow, that looks beautiful (O: Perfect work!

Shari said...

The cushion sure is inspirational - I'm sure your work will be just as nice!
Welcome to the group!

Kritta22 said...

OH this is lovely!