Sunday, December 7, 2008

Black and White Challenge





I'm very excited to be joining this challenge-thanks Jackie! I always thought I had alot of black and white fabrics in my stash-some left from a b&w quilt I did in the early '90's and other bought since because I liked them but when I went to look for them this is all I collected! I eliminated any with other colors mixed it (turned out to be alot of them) including grey. Does grey count as the extra color :)


This is going to be fun and now that I know the state of my stash, there's a bit of extra fun in it for me: buying black and white fabrics :)


Miri

http://www.milkandhoneyquilts.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun the black & white quilt will be. You already have some pretty fabrics on hand. Can't wait to follow your progress.

Carla said...

I also went through my stash thinking I had a lot. Turns out most of it was not cotton. So, needing more, I ordered my fabric from Jane. Can't wait to get it. I think I'm going to use a golden yellow for my color. At least for one project. :) Can't wait to see how you do.

Unknown said...

Welcome aboard! I can't wait to see what you piece together! I think that as long as the contrast is great enough, gray would be fine as the extra color.