Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hi, challenge quilters!


It's a good day to be a quilter, isn't it? I'm looking forward to creating a new piece for this challenge. I just finished a purple/black/white quilt earlier this month for an auction, but it wasn't my absolute best work. It was wonky (inspired by Tallgrass Prarie Studio Jacquie), though, so it was a heck of a lot of fun!! Here's a photo of a block. I'll post a photo of the quilt after the holidays.
Be safe during the holidays. Be happy. Rock on!

8 comments:

Browndirtcottage said...

looks good to me!

Shari said...

That's an interesting block! Can't wait to see the rest of it... well done Lisa!

Simone de Klerk said...

I love the combination black white and purple! It looks great.

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa, Welcome aboard! I love the block and can't wait to see the quilt. Isn't Jacquie very inspiring?

Sara said...

Lisa -
Love the color combination. Don't you just love the wonky blocks (and jackie's blog, too)?! You've got me thinking about a 2nd piece!

Desiree said...

Wow I love that! Can't wait to see a whole quilt made up from blocks like that!

Rhonda said...

Those strips are dizzy-ing.....LOL...I bet the quilt was a hit!

Lisa said...

Hey, another Lisa on here! We are going to be confusing!
I like this block, BTW!