Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hoping I don't disappoint

Thank you so very much for letting me join in this challenge.
I just hope I don't disappoint anyone taking part, or let the side down with my efforts.
I've been surfing and searching for ideas as to what I could do, I must say with the misguided idea that I had 'a reasonable amount' of black and white combination fabrics - well other than standard plain fabrics. Well I was wrong this is all I have:-

So it looks like I'll be the standard black, white, red combination. I have been considering if I should buy more fabric, there is a lovely stash builder pack at Quilterscloth, but at present I think I've decided on what format the challenge will take and don't anticipate that additional fabrics will be necessary. Here's hoping I'm right. Lets see what unfolds over the holidays.

6 comments:

Carla said...

I think the fabrics you have there are lovely!

Unknown said...

I think your fabrics are great! It may be even more of a challenge to use fewer. I can't wait to see what you make.

Kate said...

Your fabric is great - I will look forward to see more

Shari said...

You have really great fabric... I can hardly wait to see what you do with them ...

Kritta22 said...

You know jane sells b&w fabric through her store!??
I can't wait to see what you do

Regi said...

Welcome and I love the fabrics you have to start with. I look forward to seeing what you accomplish!