Sunday, December 28, 2008

Finally my share....here is the colors


So here they are I found a few blacks in my suitcase under the bed...the stash god forbid I ever go away and need that suitcase...So the pink has cute little dragon flies all over it and it is really bright. I thought since I am celebrating one year cancer free why not do the color pink..and this will be the first quilt I have actually kept or think I will keep for me...hum for me has a nice ring to it..now a pattern any suggestions or wing it ladies you all being much more experienced than I please do let me know ...well god bless and the new year is right around the corner....Lani

10 comments:

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh that will be a specail quilt for you. I am also using pink!

Carla said...

Very special indeed.

Shari said...

It's so nice to keep a quilt for yourself, and with such a special fabric...

Unknown said...

This will be a terrific quilt! I love the pink you chose, a great compliment to the B & W.

Shanna said...

It seems that every quilt has a story...what a wonderful story with yours. I love the pink and think this is going to look amazing!

Kritta22 said...

Oh Keep IT!! Congrats on a year free! Something to celebrate, for sure!!

I'd browse quilt magazines for patterns.

Browndirtcottage said...

Wonderful idea!

Miri said...

Ooh-great pink-it will really zing with the black and white...definitely keep the quilt!

Marianne said...

A big congrats to your one year anniversary. Love the pink you chose.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Congratulations - for one year milestone, for choosing your color, and for what will be a wonderful quilt!