Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Black and White Stash


Hi Everyone!

I'm very excited about this challenge. I've completed two black and white quilts - one with a yellow accent strip and one with just a bit of red piping at the border. As a result I have a ton of black and white scraps. None of it is very large so I think I'm going to make at least one small pouch as a Christmas gift and see how that goes. I probably have enough scraps for a dozen!
I'm going to start cutting and sewing today so hopefully I'll have more interesting photos to post soon.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome aboard! I can't wait to see what you will be making. I would love to see the one's that you already made for some extra added inspiration.

Anina said...

Yay! These look great!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Can't wait to see!

Kritta22 said...

Oh I can't wait!