Sunday, December 28, 2008

Black and White and What Color????

I have accepted the Black & White Challenge and am excited about getting going. I just have one problem -- what will be my third color???? I was thinking bright yellow or maybe a lime green, but now I'm leaning towards a HOT PINK!
Here is a picture of my black and white drawer:
Of course, I just knew this would not be enough of an assortment of blacks/whites, so off to The Fat Quarter Shop I went. The following is my purchase:

Oh dear, now I have to select a pattern............Stay tuned to see what I choose.

Kathy

www.humblequilter.blogspot.com

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome aboard! You have a great start on your stash! I happen to love all your picks for colors. I can't wait to see what you decide on.

Dianah said...

Well, I'm with you. I could not decide a color. I have cut out 2 tops this weekend, one is with Lime and the other is Hot Pink. I am also wanting to do a yellow one with sunflowers.

Great Minds Think Alike!
Dy

Canarella said...

Oh Kathy good choice pink look at mine it is bright and happy and hot like us.....

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

I love all your black and whites, can't wait to see what color you will use, i am using hot pink!

Carla said...

Nice stash! I like all the colors.

Kritta22 said...

Oh I wish I could see them all done but I can't wait to see what you pick! Maybe pick the pattern, then pick your color?

Browndirtcottage said...

well...your off to a good start...good stash!!

Rhonda said...

Kathy, your colors are great. But I agree with you.....you need more....LOL

Marianne said...

Yes, what shall the color be, does lead one down the procrastination path. Good luck!