Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Joining the Challenge....

Thank you Ms. Jackie for allowing me to join in the fun of this challenge!!

I have to admit I have wanted to do a black and white quilt for the past few years, but haven't found the right one to do until last week while I was at work (I work in a quilt shop).

So, I'm excited to join this challenge and here's my first project (unsure if there will be more, but I'm always open to opportunities!)....my favorite colors are purple and lime....well, I picked lime for this project and a pattern from Aktinson's Designs. I'm a fan of Mark Lipinski's, so the fabric selection is based off his Northcott line, with 2 blenders.

I hope to start working on this over the next few weeks, once Holiday items are done :)!

http://thequiltingpirate.wordpress.com


4 comments:

Shari said...

Welcome to the challenge! You are certainly organised. I look forward to seeing how you put your quilt together - I love Mark Lipinski's designs. You are so lucky to work in a quilt shop!

Unknown said...

Welcome aboard! I love the lime green accent. I have made one with Lime Green too. I also love Mark Lipinski's B & W Califon line. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Marianne said...

Ohh, love the pattern you chose!

Unknown said...

I love black and white....I have already made a couple black and white with something extra mixed in and would love to join this challenge....where do I sign up...I wanna play tooooo...lol..
hugz
Pam