Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'm in!!!

I am very excited to join your group. I was so happy to get my invitation today. While I was waiting this morning I figure I would start my first project, in hopes of getting in.

Today I made my niece Nikole Amy Butler's Birdie Sling and Pink Sand Beach Designs' Little Glam Bag. Because really who doesn't like to have a matching makeup bag and purse. As you can tell my colors are Black White and Hot Pink. Nikole plays soccer and is hoping to be able to referee this next year.



And since these projects whipped up so quickly I started to cut out another Birdie Sling and Glam Bag out of Black White and Red. These are for my other niece Natalie who plays competition Fast Pitch.


Now for my stash here it is.

I think I will be able to make more than a few quilts. My first will be Mod Quad by Blue Underground in Black White and Hot Pink. Again this is for Nikole she is turning 13 in a few months and I am redoing her bed.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I love the bag!! Hot pink is one of my favorite B & W accents. Your B & W stash looks just like mine! I may have to make one of those bags. I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeves. Welcome aboard!!

Shari said...

Wow! I think those fabrics are fantastic and the bags are great! They are perfect.
Cheers!

Sherry said...

And yet another blog? You absolutely amaze me! I'll be following this one and I LOVE the idea of B & W and mixing it with other colors such as pink. Love the project you show.

rachel griffith said...

oh how cute.
pink seems to be a favorite.
:D