Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thank you

I just wanted to take a moment and thank Jackie for allowing me to join in on the fun. I have been wanting to do something in black/white for some time. I am gathering my stash now and will be working on my project after the new year. I just might have time to make more than one we will just have to wait and see.

All the work I have seen so far is amazing. You ladies are doing some beautiful work which gives lots of inspiration.


http://stitchduchessscrazysanequiltingworld.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome aboard Wendy!

Desiree said...

Hi there, can I get some more info o n this challenge? Do you have to belong to a certain group? Is there a specific deadline? I love B&W fabrics and I'd love to be in on this if at all possible. Can you use another color with it, or just black and white?

Shari said...

I look forward to seeing what you come up with Wendy! Good luck!

Simone de Klerk said...

Have fun!