Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Luv 2 Challenge Myself

Hi there everyone,

Looking forward to joining in with this gre8t challenge. I luv a good challenge and this will definitely be one for me. I luv the dramatic black and white look but not overly fond of these 2 colours but they are steadily growing on me. As I luv 2 cre8te I have had an idea for a quilt floating around in my head for awhile and have been collecting fabrics over the past year so this will give me the motivation to start and I am keen to do so. I will be using red as my third colour for this particular project. There have been lots of lovely quilty photos posted already on this blog all are so amazing. Thanks for sharing.
Here is a photo of a bag I made recently for a teacher friend who is mad about black and fashion. I used red fabric in the lining.
Bow Bag - Monica Poole, Moonshine Designs
Lining Fabric
Main bag fabric

Handle and bow fabric

My friend was absolutely thrilled with the bag. More than I would have expected which was a great feeling.

I need to dig out my black & white fabrics and share those next post.

~ Bye for now, Happy Cre8ting from Liz ~

6 comments:

Shari said...

That's a great bag Liz! It will be interesting to see what you come up with for the challenge.
Cheers!

Browndirtcottage said...

oooo liz.....love this bag...can't to see how you meet the challenge!!

Kritta22 said...

that tape fabric is great!!

Unknown said...

I love the bag and all the fabrics are just scrumptious!!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

What a gorgeous bag!! Black and white always look so stylish together!

henny said...

The tape fabric is really like tapes...Cute!