Back in December I posted pictures of my Little Bag with a Little Lime Green. At that point, I was struggling with the drawstrings. Well, just yesterday I finally got it finished. I resorted to embroidery floss since it was the only thing I could get through the fabric to form the loops.
The bag was a challenge and kind of fun, but I'm not sure if I'll make another. I did recently stumble across some partially assembled Annie's Choice blocks that are in black, white and red. I may think about trying to get those assembled into a quilt for the Challenge as well. I've been enjoying seeing all of the black and white projects so much I just want to keep with it!
You can see all of the original Little Bag construction photos here: http://bwquiltchallenge.blogspot.com/2008/12/little-bag-with-little-lime-green.html