Sunday, January 18, 2009

Little Bag Finally Finished


Back in December I posted pictures of my Little Bag with a Little Lime Green. At that point, I was struggling with the drawstrings. Well, just yesterday I finally got it finished. I resorted to embroidery floss since it was the only thing I could get through the fabric to form the loops.

The bag was a challenge and kind of fun, but I'm not sure if I'll make another. I did recently stumble across some partially assembled Annie's Choice blocks that are in black, white and red. I may think about trying to get those assembled into a quilt for the Challenge as well. I've been enjoying seeing all of the black and white projects so much I just want to keep with it!

You can see all of the original Little Bag construction photos here: http://bwquiltchallenge.blogspot.com/2008/12/little-bag-with-little-lime-green.html


6 comments:

Canarella said...

That bag is so darn cute I have never ever ever ever said I liked a quilted bag...Wow good job....Lani

Kritta22 said...

I'm just loving all the green with the black and white! Nice work!!

Shari said...

That hint of green looks great with the black and white! A very trendy, modern bag...

Unknown said...

I love the finished bag. Great idea with the floss.

Carla said...

It's great! Love that touch of green.

tincanlily said...

I love that bag. I may have to look at the instructions tonight. I also like the yellow, black and white bag. A girl can never have too many bags!
denise