Thursday, January 8, 2009

I have found my black and white focus fabric! While moving fabric at work the other night I saw this fabric on the cart ready to put out. It didn't make it to the shelf. I bought the entire 8-yard bolt of it. I know I will be using it as backing for lap quilts for DS #3 and his GF. They are big music lovers and this is the perfect fabric for them.

I've been reading the other posts and everyone is doing great work so far! This is a fun challenge.

Now I need to find blue and white fabric to use on the top of the quilts.
Sweet P

8 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Oh my gosh! I love that fabric!! Nice find!!

tirane93 said...

that is an amazing fabric choice! it is so lovely i'd not be able to cut into it! i'll be watching your progress with great interest.

Unknown said...

I love that fabric! Who makes it???

annemariesquilt said...

Wow what a great fabric...
Have fun!

Rhonda said...

That's a great focus fabric. I can't wait to see what you do with it.

Sweet P said...

The fabric is from Robert Kaufman Pleasures and Pastimes fabric line. Here is the link:
http://www.robertkaufman.com/fabrics/pleasures_pastimes/ajt-7179-189/

Tom H said...

I am going to be watching to see how you use that fabric in a quilt. I'll learn something for sure!

Tom H

Regi said...

What an awesome fabric!