Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm finally ready to start!!

Hi,

I had no black and white fabric amongst my stash what-so-ever. After a much needed trip to my favourite fabric shop I have come up with this little collection of black, white and red!!

I'm really looking forward to this challenge and have given my project much thought. I am designing it myself and it will have an animal theme, like so many of my other quilts! I've decided to go for the domestic variety of cats and dogs, with mice, and a bird or two thrown in for good luck!

Watch this space for drawings!!!

4 comments:

Carla said...

Very nice start! Speaking of birds, I have a hawk calling in the back right now LOL

Canarella said...

Great colors and you got just the right amount of each ....I hope ...tee hee my quilts always start out as lap and end up like king size casue i keep dding to
them.....lani

Kritta22 said...

Drawings?? I love drawings!

I really love that you are doing a theme in a theme! great idea!

Anina said...

I SO need to go get some B&W fabric! These are lovely!