Thursday, January 1, 2009

B/W and Purple Wonky Log Cabin ... done!

Happy New Year, challenge quilters!

Finally, here's a bright pic of the wonky log cabin quilt I finished last month. As I mentioned I was inspired by Jacquie (Tallgrass Prairie blog) to go wonky and I learned a lot! With the project completed, I'm inspired to create yet another black and white project for this challenge. Now I just have to jump into my stash and see what's jumping out at me.

I wish everyone a very healthy, happy and joyful 2009!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Lisa, Happy New Year! Your quilt is fabulous! I love it. Terri from Purple and Paisley would love this one!

Anina said...

Wonderful! I really should get more serious on collecting B&W fabrics.

Lisa said...

Augghh! I love this! It's so cheerful and it has so much movement. Very cool!

Carla said...

Great job!

Purple and Paisley said...

lol...jackie is right...i love this quilt! ☺ great job!

Shari said...

Your quilt looks great! How is it quilted? or yet to be quilted? I'm so impressed you got this done before Christmas!

henny said...

Wonderful and great job for starting the new year..

Kritta22 said...

So great!

Quilts by Lisa said...

Shair -- It is quilted, but just hard to see -- I was running out of time (Did I mention this was for an auction), so I simply quilted diagonal lines (about 3" apart) in dark purple. I regret not taking a close-up of the quliting. If you enlarge the photo, you can sort of see the quilting.