Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bento Box Top Completed

The bento box top is finished now I need to sandwich it and quilt it.
I ditched the checkerboard strip of black and whites in the border as it just didn't look any good. So the border is just plain blue. I don't think this pattern needs anymore it is enough on its own.
I hope to make a couple of pillowslips to go with as well and I am in the progress of making a black and white and purple bag to slip the quilt inside when not in use. Will post some more photos soon on the progress of those items.
Have a gre8t day cre8ting wherever you are.
~ Bye for now, from Liz ~

9 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Great job!!!

Desiree said...

Wow that was quick!! I just love the center, it is so awesome!

Shari said...

This is really cool.

Carla said...

I love the bento with the b&w. Great!!

Maggi said...

Lovely quilt.

sebastian_09 said...

hey if you get a chance check out this awesome website!! it's a free social networking site that seriously makes you money i promise. If you could just take a look at it I would appreciate it so very much. I'm just trying to raise a few extra bucks for college and such. Thank you and God Bless!

Quilts by Lisa said...

That looks wonderful, good job!

heather said...

I really like your bento box!!! I'm going to try one someday. Soon hopefully! I really enjoy getting your comments thank you so very much!! Great job!

Miri said...

Great bento box quilt!