Sunday, January 4, 2009

Not A Quilt But...

It is Black White and Red. I have been REALLY wanting to make one of these quilted journal covers from American Patchwork & Quilting. This weekend I finally did it!

The reason for the colors is easy, I have so much in my Red Stash Box that the lid doesn't fit right now.

I do have 2 Black and White quilt cut out right now one with Pink and the other with Lime. BUT I found this pattern yesterday and I am thinking it might be next.
I am loving everyone Teal/Turquoise. We will see.

5 comments:

henny said...

Dianah,
good project for starting this challenge. I haven't make it one yet, still busy with the design...

Canarella said...

Great cover wow people are always coming up with such great stuff...lani

Unknown said...

Wow, I love the look of that ribbon quilt pattern looks gorgeous. I will have to try and find it over here in NZ.

Kritta22 said...

WOW! You go girl! Three quilts! You are a superstar!

Freda's Hive said...

I love this fabric together. Of course I love red with dots. And the ribbon quilt looks like such a good idea. I like it!