Friday, January 2, 2009

My way to the Black and White quilt challenge..



What have been doing on this Christmas hollyday, hmmm not much but a great deal of sewing.. Odd that my husband has not complained!
I have had so much fun and I was very happy to have enough black , white and red fabrics in my stock.
This is designed by a norwegian called lady Lise Bergene.I realy love her design. The block is very easy to make but when you put 4 and 4 togehter it makes a perpect red star.







I have made 14 of this block's and they measures 18" X18" and I have enough for one lapquilt and one sofaquilt if I adds boarders on them.
I guess I will be back with more progress later, I have all of 2009 to finish.

Thank you Jackie for hosting this challenge, I am having lots and lots of fun.....

9 comments:

Quilts by Lisa said...

beautiful!

Carla said...

I really like that a lot!

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

Thanks for stopping by blog. Oh I so admire you quilters!

Unknown said...

I love it! I am so glad you joined!

Simone de Klerk said...

This is really really nice! Look forward to see you whole quilt (O:

Shanna said...

I love this block!! It looks amazing!

Kritta22 said...

Wow! That is a gorgeous pattern! So simple but looks hard!

Nice work!

Misty M. said...

This is a great layout! I love it!

Marianne said...

Oh, I love Lise Bergene! Her Passion for Patchwork book is great!