Thursday, January 1, 2009

Here's another B/W and Purple ...



Hey, ladies ...

Let's put this under the category of ... "I just have too much going on to remember everything!" Thank you for your wonderful comments about the wonky log cabin project. This (I called it Purple Twilight") is another B/W (very little black, I know) & Purple one I completed in '07 (also for my son's school auction). It almost made me lose my grip -- I learned I'm not very patient with little, tiny triangles. BUT, it was worth it! Whew. And, apologies for the red background ... LOL!

Again, happy new year -- stay healthy and strong! :)

8 comments:

Purple and Paisley said...

wow...i love this one! my fave so far...☺

Quilts by Lisa said...

Yes, but I almost lost my mind ... and my eyesight .. ha!

Unknown said...

Love this quilt too!

Desiree said...

Great! What a lot of work, too

Lisa said...

Your quilts look like they could get up and dance around. They just have so much movement. Love it!

Nanette Merrill said...

I was going to say ---- looks like something Purple and Paisley would love. This is really stunning!

Quilts by Lisa said...

Thanks, ladies ... I've just returned from the quilt shop to add reinforcements to my stash for this challendge quilt. I'm happy to say it didn't take a lot -- just a few more FQs and some yardage for borders and bindings, etc. I've decided to go with a deep tropical blue as my third color -- I have so many blues (it's my favorite color) that I've actually broken them down into sub-categories. LOL!

Once I decide what I'm making, I'll post a pic for ya!

Christy said...

This is beautiful. I love this design and your fabric choices.