Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Little Inspiration...

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would just share with you some of my B & W quilts that I have made in the past for inspiration.

This first one you will recognize as our sidebar picture. Lots of fun to make and I liked the results.
This next one was my most recent creation made at my quilt retreat. Some of you will remember seeing on my last post on my blog. I love the lime green.

This one was with hot pink. I took this picture while it was on the design wall. Since then it has border and cornerstones in hot pink. Jane this one is definite inspiration for you!!

This last one is not a good picture, but I think you get the idea. I made this one out of softer pinks and donated it to go towards breast cancer research and Susan G. Komen Foundation. It is up for sale at the Gone Quilting website. The proceeds will benefit Susan G. Komen. If you are interested check it out.

How is that for some inspiration?

Jackie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow. I'm loving the exciting designs and colors. I've been digging into my stash to start quilt #1.

rachel griffith said...

that's some great inspiration.
thanks for sharing.
:D

Betsy said...

excellent choices.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh yes, hot pink is the color, that quilt is great!!!

Marianne said...

Love the one for sale at Gone Quilting. They are inspiring!