Monday, November 24, 2008

hi everyone!...

i, too, am very excited about the black and white quilt challenge!...my mom, cheri (no blog), is also joining in...perhaps i can post some thoughts/pics from her under my name?...

mom and i have both ordered some black and white fat quarters from jane - if you've never been to jane's ebay or etsy sites?...she's got some great fabrics!...=)...

mom's additional color will also be hot pink (is that okay, jane?)...pink is her color as she is a breast cancer survivor...=)...she hasn't decided on a pattern yet...

i'm not sure what pattern i am going to make either, but i have several ideas running through my head...and as far as my additional color?...it's a secret!...

it's so nice to meet and be with you all!...here's to a fun challenge and a fun year!...=)...thank you, jackie!...

terri

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Terri, You are welcome!! I am so glad your mom will be participating as well. I can't wait to see what the two of you will be up to. I have a feeling we may be seeing a little purple.

Abby and Stephanie said...

I agree with Jackie...I'm feeling purple happening.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

You are asking me if it is OK for your Mom to use pink, I should be asking her, as i have seen her amazing work, besides pink is such a happy color, I am sure we are both happy to share it!!

rachel griffith said...

haha. it's a secret.
we all know better than that miss purple!!! haha.

yayyy that your mom is joining in...how fun!!!