Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Color choice made!!

It took me a while to finally settle on my one additional color for the Black and White Challenge: ice blue. I saw a quilt online months ago made in black, white and ice blue and it was stunning!! Now, I'm not saying that my quilt will be, but at least it will have stunning colors. I'm not one who typically likes brights, and I've always thought brights went well with black and white. In order to tone down the quilt, I've chosen this:


I left the photo a bit larger than normal, hopefully, you will be able to see the fabric color well.

Now, I have to decide on a pattern!!!

Posted by Paula
www.alattequilts.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Sounds like a good plan. Have fun with the challenge.

Miri said...

I can just see the blue-very cool choice!