Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year and Black and White Status Update.

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to thank everyone for all the wonderful works that you have put together over the year!! They have all truly been inspiring to me and to many others. I hope that you all had fun making your projects. I am sure it was a challenge for some and for some, not so much!

So here is my proposal...

1. I am going to keep this blog open!
2. You can continue to post new Black and White projects as you like.
3. If you don't want to continue, send me an e-mail and let me know. I will remove your name from the list.
4. Once your name is removed that will allow me to invite new members.
5. So if there is anyone who is new and would like to post their Black and White projects, send me an e-mail and I can add you to the list of authors.

I am looking forward to seeing new ideas and new projects.

Remember, even if you choose not to be an author on this blog, you can continue to post to the flickr group!

Happy New Year to you all!

11 comments:

Linda said...

Thank you for doing this - I've enjoyed seeing all the black and white quilts......
I increased my black and white stash yesterday when I picked up my new sewing machine.
Looking forward to doing/seeing more - don't take me off the list!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing this. I still have to post my pictures!! Happy New Year.

Laurie said...

Hi Jackie, My friend Lisa told me you were extending this challenge. I am new and tried to e-mail you but it didn't work. So what do I do? My website is www.laurieceesay.com and my blog is www.artsychickquilts.blogspot.com.I am actually making a black and white quilt as I take a break from free motion quilting. Take care

Quiltdivajulie said...

It's been a blast, but it is okay for you to remove my name (after three quilts for the challenge) so that others can participate.

thehummingcat said...

If there room can I be let in? I have nearly finished a black and white (with green!) quilt based on one seen here, and I started another last night. Many thanks, Adds @ http://the-humming-cat.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Jackie!
I'm staying and am very happy you are keeping this blog going. Black and white are my fav's and I know that I will be making more black/white + projects throughout this year as well! GREAT! HOORAY!
THANKS!
hugz
Pam

Marianne said...

Hey Jackie, Happy New Year! Running a little late here. I so enjoyed the Black and White Challenge and seeing what everyone did with it. Keep me in as I hope to do some more.

Unknown said...

Great suggestions... I forgot all about Seals and Croft... But, Scott and I were talking about N.S. and her boot a walkin' just last night.

Off to find more. This is quite the task, but I'm loven' it and everyone help.

annemariesquilt said...

Thank you Jackie.
I will love stay in this challenge even though I do not have any black and white project going on right now.
Black and white are one of my favorite fabrics so there will always be new projects on the way for me....

Miri said...

Great! Thanks for doing this-I've been cleaning out my sewing room and found! my second black and white project half done-now I'm really motivated to finish!

prashant said...

I'm staying and am very happy you are keeping this blog going.

Work from home India