Saturday, November 21, 2009

Long weekend

As we didn't get away again on holiday, due to a number of reasons, I've got some holidays to use up from work before the end of the year - so this weekend is a lovely long weekend. I'm off until Thursday.

Over these few days and after completing some of those craft distracting issues (housework), I'm hoping to get a few hours each day up in my craft room - it will be chilly up there but hopefully some frantic sewing will keep me warm.

The UFO's on my 'hit' list will be:-

  1. The Threave challenge project
  2. The B&W quilt challenge top

Other than the Threave project I'll hopefully be able to share photos with you within a day or two.


1 comment:

I Purr-Furr to Craft said...

enjoy your new found crating time.
looking forward to seeing what you make.